Thursday, October 27, 2011

Loosening Egg Yolks

As an avid Pioneer Woman fan, I loved today's post. She detailed the process of her letting her sink overflow and flood her kitchen all while just trying to loosen the stuck on egg yolks from her dishes. Oh how I can relate! Sometimes my best plans get mucked up by a little step like turning off the water, and I think all hope is lost. But she ended her post by saying, that the egg yolks were nice and loose now.

Looking on the bright side isn't always the easiest, especially when things aren't going according to plan. I have had a rough week so far, so this little post couldn't have come at a better time. So what if I wasted hours in the car, got sick at a very inopportune time and location, and haven't won the mother of the year award...my proverbial egg yolks are loose right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment