Tuesday, November 27, 2012

While the Cat is Away

Miss Lia Sassy Pants is off on an overnight with Nana and Papaw. That means taking advantage of our time! First David and I went to the parent teacher conference for preschool. Lia is doing well and we will continue to help her with her social skills, academically she is off the charts! After that we went to an adults only dinner. Ahhhh. It was like oh yeah, I like hanging out with you and not being mommy. I need to remember that.

In the meantime Jon was with Mimi. But we came home to a grumpy boy with sore tooth! A little orajel and this lady got to sleep all night long.

Today was a shopping extravaganza. I tried to get my Christmas shopping completed. I got amazingly close before Jonathan decided he had enough of his car seat. Then we went home and he started working on his crawling moves.

We had nap together snuggled on the couch, pizza with Daddy, and it's back in bed. Whew!

Rosie comes home tomorrow and I sure did miss her. The quiet is so nice, but Lia's sweet face is nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment