Friday, January 27, 2012

Mommy Needs A Break!

So this week has been very stressful. David has been out and about most nights until it's time to put Lia to bed or she's asleep. He's had company over or stuff to do. That means I've been on duty from Lia up till Lia down. The good news is Lia has been a good girl this week. The bad news is that I'm nursing a cold and have been extremely stressed out. So when David told me he was going to the IU game on Sunday, something had to be done for my sanity. As a result...I'm taking myself away, alone for a short time to get my hair cut.

I admit I've fallen into that no me time mommy. As a result I can't even remember what to do with "me time." Whenever I get time to myself, I find myself completely zoning out in front of the TV or falling blissfully asleep. Being pregnant with a toddler, I figure that's okay. I haven't had my hair cut since the summer. It's unruly at best and lives in a ponytail 24/7. It's Mom hair. Serious Mom hair...with self cut bangs and all. I'm a mess and it's time I fixed it.

So I'll start tomorrow....today I've got to share the shower with my daughter and about 25 of her close personal Yo Gabba Gabba toy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment