Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tiffany Blue

We have decided both kiddos will be in one room, that is until they realize they have different anatomy. I spent quite some time scouting out the interwebs for colors and themes that were cute for boy and girls. We finalized our colors to aqua and red. More specifically Tiffany blue. It's a copyrighted color....but truly the perfect blue. If I had some Tiffany jewels I could just take the box in and have that color match magic done for our paint. But I have none. Ho hum, so glum.

So my Internet friends, it's time for operation get David to buy me some jewels...for the good of the children. Just give him a little advice about how everyone knows that pregnant wives get Tiffany jewels. Wink wink.

Remember...think of the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment