Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Big Week

I know most people are wrapping up their big week tonight, but I'm just getting started. Of course we plan on watching the Super Bowl tonight. I am excited for some commercials and all things snack food. I am aware of some guacamole and sour cream hanging around our house that little brother would me to eat. Okay, maybe I just want to eat it, but I'm pregnant so it's all baby brother's fault. On a complete side note, I was having contractions with Lia during the big game a few years ago. :)

The biggest item of my week is a little evaluation of Miss Lia. I'm sure hoping she will be eligible for services otherwise my child will be eating nothing but carbs and peanut butter for the rest of her life. It's weird because I hope there is nothing major wrong, but at this point I want some help. I want her to keep on being her bright spunky self...only better!

Second biggest item is Lia turns the big two on Friday. We are having a little family party on Saturday. This means cleaning the demons out of my house. David hasn't been feeling well so there are plenty of demons. But it ends with seeing a bunch of family and watching my baby girl open presents that she's been asking for more of since Christmas!

So happy Super Bowl Sunday...and good luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment