Monday, May 7, 2012

Back to the Nest...

So I've taken a few days off from nesting to hang with my hubby, play sidewalk chalk with my sweet daughter, go to a baby shower, and do a quickie celebration of mothers day and birthday with my Mom. Whew!

But now, it's back to getting things ready for Baby J. I have squeezed in washing the linens off all the baby stuff, like car seat, bassinet, boppy, and so on. Today was the cleaning and organizing. I went through all Lia's toys and found organized spaces for them all. I also did the same thing for the office closet and bookcase. Then dusted and swept out the whole mess, which if I'm being honest, needed it a looong time ago. Not sure what's next, but I have a list.

In the meantime enjoy these pictures of my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment