Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Eeek!

Yesterday afternoon after dropping off dinner to a new mom, the kids and I were in a car accident. A young man made a foolish decision to pass two cars at once on a double yellow. I was one of those cars. What he didn't know was I was turning left. The result was him hitting us in the drivers side.

I do remember screaming, from myself and Lia. I remember jumping over the passenger seat because our doors wouldn't open. After getting to the kids I was able to focus on the business.

I truly didn't settle until today. I had a fitful night and wasn't sleeping. Seeing my babies happy and smiley today helped. My head is slowly healing after smacking the window. I have a few bruises, very minor. I am thankful that the kids are okay...and I never wanna do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment