Thursday, July 28, 2011

AWOL

I've been busy and not busy all at the same time. Here's the highlights since my last post...

  • Lia and I went to Touch a Truck yesterday. Lia now knows how to honk the horn on the car but isn't quite strong enough to do it with her preferred one finger method. Thank goodness!
  • Lia put candles and toothpicks into playdough today. She called the candles crayons for awhile. Pretty smart cookie.
  • We spent the weekend with my folks. Lia took a poo in their baby pool. My mom fished it out. Score!
  • David messed up his back so it's been movie marathon around here to keep him from going stir crazy. Adjustment Bureau: pretty good. Go With It: pretty bad but a few funnies.
  • I'm going to start an advent calendar for Lia. I hope to get it done by Christmas. It may drive me crazy.
  • I'm crocheting a scarf that I literally spent about two days trying to figure out the repeating stitch pattern. It's awesome but a little confusing. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it by the time I finish.
  • Lia finally is coloring by moving the crayon gently across the paper instead of slamming down.
  • Lia is getting new teeth...drool factory.
  • It's hot.
  • I'm tired.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment