Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chillin

We've been sorta busy lately. So today we are working at home. We may run out, but most likely not. Lia needs a day not running around in the car.

I had (and passed!) my three hour glucose screening on Monday. It left me in less of a zombie state than last time, but a nap for me was still inevitable. I am so thankful to my sweet hubby who took the day off to take care of Lia in the morning, and rebuilt our sidewalk in the afternoon. He is awesome! Below is a picture of Lia relaxing in the afternoon.

On Tuesday, Lia had OT in the morning. She is getting better, but still is hating to put anything wet in her mouth. Patience please. David and I went on the hospital tour for baby brother. Since we will be at a new hospital, we thought we would take a look around. David enjoyed the big comfy looking chairs for him and the special snack room. I liked the larger triage rooms, the little tiny footprints on the wall, and that David might be a bit more comfy.

Now we have plans to clean house, do laundry, and get things back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment