Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Little Brother...

So Little Brother had another photo session today. During which he laid on Mommy's main artery and caused her to start seeing spots and begin to pass out. It was stellar. Oh and did I mention that I was also in the middle of my blood glucose screening. I couldn't figure out what was going on. However, laying on an examining table at a doctors office connected to the hospital is a great place to get your black out on. As soon as they flipped me on my side, I immediately felt the blood gush up into my head and my vision clear. Problem solved and at least I know what that feels like now.

Other than that it was uneventful. Little brother is doing great. He's now head down and measuring a bit ahead. That was probably our last view of him until the big day....in late May or early June.

No comments:

Post a Comment