Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Cookies



What a difference a year can make! This is Lia when I made Easter cookies today and one year ago. Last year the whisk and spoon were just things I threw in her bouncy seat to make a cute picture. This year they were necessary toys to keep Lia busy while I finished up the last couple of batches. Last year she was quiet, this year she was loud and kept saying "WOW" everytime she picked up the whisk (in case you were wondering what she's saying in that picture). I started while she was napping, but she woke up and wanted to help me out by getting waaaay to close to the oven. However, after I finished this year we got to go outside and play. I was able to hear her little footsteps and giggles. I even got a little Mommy love with a pat on the back as I was carrying her back in for lunch. It's been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment