Monday, April 25, 2011

Woah Nellie!

How is it that we go away for not even a full 48 hours and return home to utter chaos? There is laundry to do and a toy explosion in my living room. My kitchen has become a dumping station for weird items. I've been working my tail off today and it seems I've made little progress. But the good thing about being a SAHM, there's always tomorrow. Lord knows that mess isn't going anywhere. Now it may get messier, but still there it will be.

We had a fantastic Easter! I got to see my cutie patootie niece and nephews...all of them. Here's a short list of highlights weekend events...
  • One of my nephews fell out of a boat into water to be saved by oldest nephew's quick thinking. Oh and life jackets were worn so it's wasn't that bad.
  • Lia had no trouble figuring out the egg hunt and continued to 'hunt' any eggs left unattended.
  • There was a water gun fight I was thankfully not involved in...too cold!
  • My mom gave out FunDip with a flavored stick! I stole some as I didn't get any. Don't tell.
  • Gymbo the doll was given to Lia by the Easter Bunny. It's been true love ever since.
  • Lia can play a mean tambourine.
  • My dad made onion rings. YUM!
  • I am happy to be back home. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment