Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's not easy being green...

Say hello to my little friend...This little froggie was on our back door last night. We have a koi pond out front with a waterfall and often find little visitors like this around. There is a BIG froggie that lives in our filter. At one point we thought he was dead. He may have been, but either he or another frog a lot like him is back. Regardless, this little froggie was very patient with our photos and even let us open and close the door to get pictures from both sides.

In other news, I am getting really close to finish my shawl I am making for a friend. I am super duper happy with the way it turns out and hope it gives her lots of comfort in this really rough time she is going through. It is called a hug to keep. I like it so much that I may make one for myself too. But first, I'm going to be knitting Lia a little sweater. It is super cutie cute cute. It is one with buttons over the shoulder. I'm sure I spend way too much money at the yarn store but I couldn't resist. One of these days I'll get around to making something for myself. I'll post up some pictures of my shawl and baby sweater as they are closer to being finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment