Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Highs and Lows...

Lows: Today was our last Gymboree for awhile. I can't say that I wasn't filled with sadness. Lia just loves it there. However, I want to take her to the park, swimming, and just plain outside more often in the next few months. I was definitely more sad when they announced next month is Gymbo's Birthday. They are having a birthday party complete with visits and pictures with Gymbo. I think that's what Lia dreams about at night. But alas, we will not be attending because we are not going in July. It's a sad day here at Casa Christman.

Highs: We are happy to be gearing up for our big 4h of July extravaganza. Only on the 3rd of July. But extravaganza no less. I do need to do some house cleaning and there is a 20% chance of rain...but we won't let that switch this to the low category. We have lots of friend and family who are planning to come. We are excited to see everyone for swimming, cookout, lawn games, and fireworks. Hopefully that rain stays away for us.

Middles: The neighbor is cutting his field and bailing up his straw. Oh my sneezing nose and aching sinuses. The other middle is I am really close to finishing Shaun the Sheep...but his ears are giving me fits. I'm pretty close to sewing up the holes and winging it myself. But alas, I'll figure it out. I just know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment