Friday, June 3, 2011

Whew!

What a few days it's been around here! Lia just learned that pieces of the puzzle can be put in as well as taken out. This is very exciting for me because I'm tired of putting the pieces back in when she's done with it. I actually was able to snap this picture the second she popped the circle in the right hole. One proud Mommy here!


Little Miss Hollywood has been enjoying this nice weather. Since it's been a little hot and sunny, we've stocked up on sunscreen and spent a lot of time in the pool. Lia also got sunglasses which she thinks are funny and wants to take them on and off a million times!


Yesterday evening around 8 or so, this flew right over our house really low. We could hear the fire thingie (what is that called anyway???)! It was pretty neat. We see a lot of hot air balloons, but this is the closest one has ever been. It has blue ducks on it but you can't see them from the angle.


Lastly, tomorrow is my sister-in-law, Megan's baby shower. She is pregnant with twins. I've been diligently working on these baby blankets and hats for Margot and Charlie. I hope Megan likes them. I started the blankets before we knew the sex of the babies, so they are the unisex green and yellow. For the hats I tried to make one more girlie and one like a boy hat, but still matchy without being too matchy.

Now I can get back to knitting Lia's sweater. I had to frog the two sleeves and start again. I've gotten one of those sleeves 98% finished. I need to get the other one done, then I'll be ready for assembly. A big step for me. I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment