Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life as I know it...

This cute little bug loves the bath or as she calls it "baf."


She also gets the cutest little rat-tail when her hair is all wet.


This teenage boy is my oldest nephew. He stayed with me for a couple nights. He loves him some video games. Good thing my hubby is fully stocked with xbox, kinnect, and wii.


This tween is my oldest niece. She stayed with us too. She liked that she got to sleep in the basement, stay up as late as she wanted watching TV, and swim in the pool. Note her bed is centered right in front of the TV. I hope her brain isn't rotten and her eyes aren't permanently damaged.


Speaking of the pool...here they are much more energetic. This was a morning I was sitting in sweatpants wrapped in a towel to keep warm. Too cold to swim...yup. BUT I will let them do all manner of ridiculous stuff to maintain my status as "cool Aunt Becky." Okay, maybe not cool anymore but at least somewhat fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment