Friday, May 6, 2011

Action Shot

Lia seems to be always on the move these days. She also seems to be 'talking' more and more. Sometimes real words, sometimes not. But one thing I know is that she has somewhere to go and something to say about it. This leads to a new problem for me...taking action shots. I normally take pictures on my phone. Definitely not high quality pictures nor quick. A lot of the pictures I get Lia has moved or is halfway out of the frame before it clicks. Anyway, here are some shots of Lia in action outside on the deck the past few days...

Talking to me about her beach ball...


Whew Mommy its windy!


Busy walking...


Starting to shake her sillies out.


For those of you keeping count, Lia seems to be getting two new teeth on the top. She has been all about fingers in her mouth. Turns out there is a new tooth in the front and a molar starting to show up in the back. She still has a lot more teeth on the right side than the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment