Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Nope that's not me on Mother's Day...it's the two best people to spend Mother's Day with! Look at that sweet tiny little Lia. Daddy got up early with her today, made me breakfast, and told me we could do whatever I wanted today. Well I wanted to go to the IMA Arts Park for a look-see. We got there early and wandered around basically on our own. It was great. Then we headed back home for some Daddy grilling while Lia and I goofed off on the patio. Now Lia is napping, David is mowing, and I get to do whatever I want. So that means I'm heading out to the deck to sit in the sun with my knitting and ignore the dishes in the sink...guilt free! Ahhhhhh...this is how Mother's Day should be done. A+ award for my hubby!

Happy Mother's Day Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment