Sunday, May 15, 2011

We're Baaaaaack!


In more ways than one! David and I just got back today from Hocking Hills, Ohio and Blogger is back up. We got to stay in a secluded little cabin with a hot tub this weekend while my mom, dad, and Lia held down Casa Christman. We did a day of hiking up cliffs with lots of stairs...my knees no likey! This is a picture of Old Man's Cave, lower falls.

oldmans_1.jpg



We were able to hike Old Man's Cave, Ash Cave, and Cedar Falls before the rain started to fall. We didn't make it to Rock House. Too bad we couldn't hike more and had to relax with adult beverages in the hot tub. It was a *real* inconvenience!


I'll post our pictures later when I get them off the camera. This one was from the State Park website. BUT I did actually see that! For now, I'm off to unpack and clean up...back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment