Friday, May 20, 2011

Here's what happening in my neck of the woods....

Remember a few weeks ago David and his brothers went to drive and ride in Indy cars? Well here's a shot of my hubs and his brother, Tim, suited up for the drive. David has the hat and sunglasses. He said it was fun, fast, and driving took a lot of concentration. I feel like I have the "Indycar experience" everyday when riding shotgun as David takes the corner on Spring Mill just north of 191st Street. That's the closest I need to get, thank you very much!


What else has been going on? A lot of stuff like running around with no pants on, despite my efforts to tell David it is inappropriate. I kid I kid. Here's Lia sporting her hott bed-head look and new "squeekers" even though technically they would be "squandles." (For those not in the know, those are shoes that squeek with each step.) And no she is not supposed to have that pacifier but snagged it off the end table. What's a Mom to do...


And here is little Miss soaking up some sun outside. Lia is going to be awesome at frat parties if she keeps up her "chugging" ability. She will not sip on a sippy cup...only chug it until it is gone then throw it on the floor. She's gonna give those boys a run for their money!

I still haven't got the pictures off the camera from our vacation. I'm not sure how to do it. I need David and his awesomeness. So we've just been living the good life this week and enjoying being back to the routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment