Friday, August 26, 2011

Glow Bath

Glow bath was a huge hit. All it took was hitting the party supply store for some cheapo glow sticks, giving them a crack, and tossing them in the water. For the record, I hear tale of glow sticks available at the dollar store. It would take me about 45 minutes drive just to reach a dollar store. I was willing to get the 40 stick pack for $4 at the party supply store. And if I'm confessing here, I bought two packs because glow sticks are fun.

Lia's bathroom does not have a window. So we always have to have lights on during bath time. This morning (we're morning bathers) it looked like this. Dark right?!?


I took a picture with the flash so you could see Lia. She was really into just collecting them all and holding them. Getting them away from her after the bath was no easy task!


I did get one picture before Lia hopped in. It looked super neat. I took all her toys out and left her the glow sticks and a cup. Oooooo, Ahhhhhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment