Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No Poo Experiment - Day 7

No self portrait today because I've been showering at night and forgot! But all in all, I love the no poo experiment. My hair always feels awful in the shower, as in I need 4 quarts of conditioner. But once I get out and my hair starts to dry, magic happens. It turns so soft and shiny (not greasy) that I can't believe it. So here are my positives and negatives so far...

Positives:
  • Hair feels clean
  • Hair smells clean
  • Shiny Hair
  • Cheap
  • Dry hair feels soooo soft
  • No nasty chemicals

Negatives:
  • Mixing and more mixing
  • Wet hair feels yuckola
  • If I get sloppy baking soda and vinegar in my eyes doesn't feel so good.
So I definitely think I'm going to keep this up. Less chemicals on my body and the water with just as good results seems like a winner to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment