Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Keeping up with the Christmans

In case you were trying to live up to our wonderfulness, here's what we've been up to...and it is truly glorious. Take example one...I cleaned out the refrigerator.


Lia is being silly. All the time. She likes to make funny faces, wear capes, dance, sing, count, and make animal noises. It's good being 1!


David lit this huge fire. It was bigger. However, my initial thought after seeing it flame up was not to grab the camera but see if everything was okay. It was hunky dory and my hubs was quite delighted.

The no poo experiment lives on. My hair is soft shiny and doing pretty well. Never mind the frizz as I was standing in the hot bathroom, and well, if I'm being honest, my hair is always a bit frizzy no matter what product is in it or not.


The weather has finally cooled a bit and we've been going to the park. It's actually cool enough to touch the equipment without fear of 2nd degree burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment